Chili w/ Ground Beef
Not to hot!
- Ground beef 1 lb
- Onion, diced 1 small
- Chili powder 1/4 cup
- Cumin, ground 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Garlic, granulated 1 tsp
- Crushed tomatoes 1-26 oz can
- Water 2 cups
- Pinto beans, drained, rinsed 2- 12-14 oz cans
- Brown off beef, drain all fat.
- Add the onions and spices to the beef , cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, beans and water to beef. Stir well.
- Let cook on medium-low heat for 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- Can be prepared in the crook pot, several hour ahead, add 1 extra cup of water . Holds well in refrigerator or freezer. Kidney beans, black beans, white beans can be mixed or substituted for pinto beans.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/