Cherry Crunch Bars
If you like cherries this bar cookie is a delight !!!
- Butter 3/4 cup
- Brown sugar 1 cup
- Flour 1- 3/4 cup
- Salt 1 tsp.
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp.
- Rolled oats 1-1/2 cups
- Pecans Chopped(optional ½ cup
- Cherry pie filling 1 can (21 oz.)
- Mix the butter and brown sugar together. Add the flour, salt, baking soda and rolled oats. Mix until crumbly.
- Press half of the mixture into 9" x 13" inch pan. Add the can of cherry pie filling. and spread it over the crumbs. Add pecans to remaining crumbs. Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350º for 25 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/