Very easy and very few ingredients
- HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs 1-1/2 cups
- Butter, melted 1/3 cup
- Sugar 3 Tbsp
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened 3 pkg. (8 oz each)
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- Eggs 3 each
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix crumbs, butter and 3 Tbsp. Sugar; press firmly onto bottom of 2 - 9 inch pie plates.
- 2. Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Pour over crust.
- 2. Bake 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- May be topped with your favorite toppings
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/