Hold the pickles on this one!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup onion, chop
- 1/2 cup celery
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon beef base
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In large pot brown beef, drain. Stir in veggies, base, salt, and 1 1/2 cups water. Cover and cook til veggies are tender. 15-20 minutes.
- Blend 1/2 cup milk with the flour. Add to saucepan along with remaining milk. Cook and stir til thickened and bubbly. Add cheese. Heat and stir til cheese melts.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/