Cheeseburger.....Cheeseburger......Cheeseburger, yes in a meatloaf !!
- Ground round 80/20 or better 1-1/2 lbs
- Oatmeal 1 cup
- Eggs 2 ea
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Granulated garlic 1/8 tsp
- Cheddar cheese, sharp 1 cup
- Dill pickles, diced 1/2 cup
- Mustard, prepared 1 tsp
- Onions, finely diced 1/2 cup
- Ketchup (optional) 1/4 cup
- Cheddar cheese, sharp (optional) 1/2
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix together until well blended but not over mixed.
- In a pan with a least 1 inch sides, shape into a loaf. Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until the center is done. Let stand 5-10 minutes before slicing, this allows the meatloaf to firm up.
- Brush the top with ketchup, sprinkle on cheese,place back in the oven for 5 minutes
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/