Cheddar Pecan Rolls
This is a great appetizer for weddings and showers!
- Sour cream 1/4 cup
- Cheddar cheese, grated 1 cup
- Hot sauce 1 tsp.
- Pecan pieces, finely chopped 1/4 cup
- Pecan pieces, finely chopped 1/3 cup
- Combine sour cream, cheddar cheese and hot sauce. Blend with mixer on medium speed until well incorporated. Stir in 1/4 cup pecans.
- Shape mixture into a 10" x 1-1/4 inch roll. Wrap in plastic food wrap or waxed paper; refrigerate for 4 hours.
- At this point you can refrigerate for 2 hours, remove from refrigerator and unroll; roll in 1/3 cup pecans. Re-roll and return to refrigerator for to more hours. At serving time; cut into 1/4 inch slices OR Let chill 4 hours, remove at serving time and cut into 1/4 inch slices; without added pecans
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/