Serve this at your next party!
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Mince garlic with salt. In a bowl, combine garlic mixture and cream cheese. Mix until smooth.
- Add shredded Cheddar cheese and mix, or blend in a food processor until smooth.
- Add butter and mustards and mix again until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix or blend one more time.
- Serve this garlicky cheese spread with honey mustard to accompany breadsticks, pretzel rods, or warm, soft pretzels.
- Pack the cheese dip in a crock, cover surface with a piece of waxed paper, and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/