The roasted flavor of the cashew makes this dish great
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup lightly roasted cashews
- Green onions, sautéed
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/4 cup parboiled rice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Bring water to a boil, add salt and rice, cover and slow cook for 15 minutes
- 2. While the rice is cooking, saute green onions, cashews and ginger.
- 3. To hot cooked rice, stir in sauteed grated ginger, sautéed green onion and garlic, and 1/2 cup cashews, stir in soy sauce. Cover let stand 5 minutes covered off the heat before serving.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/