Chocolate, peanut butter, and a crunch, wow !
- Extra chunky Peanut butter 2 cups
- Butter, softened 1 stick
- Powdered sugar 2 cups
- Rice Krispies 3 cups
- Almond bark 1 lb
- Vegetable oil 2 drops
- Mix butter, peanut butter powdered sugar and Rice Krispies.
- Form into ½inch round balls.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or in a double boiler, add oil, mix well.
- . Dip peanut butter balls in warm melted chocolate. Place on wax paper, let chocolate hardens.
- Note : If the chocolate gets cool, re-heat for a few seconds.
- Other chocolates may be used, such as dark chocolate bark or real chocolate morsels.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/