Brown Rice Royal
Great taste with the fresh mushrooms!
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked brown rice (cooked in beef broth)
- Cook mushrooms and onions in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until tender. Add rice. Stir until thoroughly heated.
- Microwave method
- Combine mushrooms, onions, and oil in 2-quart microproof baking dish. Cook on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes. Add rice; continue to cook on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/