Broccoli with Vinaigrette
Fresh and delightful chilled salad!
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground or dijon-style mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- Break the broccoli into bite-size florets. Peel the stems and slice them into 1/4" thick rounds. Steam just until tender, about 3 minutes.
- While the broccoli is steaming, whisk the dressing ingredients in a serving bowl. Add the steamed broccoli and toss to mix.
- Serve immediately. Keeps well in the refrigerator. Dressing is tasty on other vegetables, too.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/