Great treat for breakfast, yep, it's got bacon!
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced
- 1/4 green bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 8 large Fresh Eggs
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2 3/4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º. Grease a large quiche dish or 6 to 8 individual ramekins. Sauté bacon, peppers and onion until soft. Drain on paper towels.
- 2. Whisk eggs with potatoes, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix in bacon and vegetable mixture. Pour into prepared pan spreading mixture evenly. Bake for 45 minutes, until center is set or knife inserted in center comes out clean. Bake 20-30 minutes for individual ramekins.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/