Breakfast Cheese & Sausage Casserole
They will all come running when they smell this dish cooking !!
- 4 white bread slices, cut into cubes
- 1/2 pound pork sausage, crumbled and cooked
- 3/4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cups milk (do not use lowfat or nonfat)
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- ½ tsp teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 7X11-inch glass baking dish.
- Place bread in prepared dish. Top with sausage and cheese. Beat together eggs
- and next three ingredients. Season with pepper. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake casserole until puffed and center is set, about 50 minutes. Cut into squares.
- Note: Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Chill
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/