This pudding has a great taste with the honey!
- Milk 4 cups
- Honey, mild flavored 2/3 cup
- Dry bread cubes,1/2 inch size 4 cups (about 10 slices)
- Eggs 6 each
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla 1 tsp
- Nutmeg (optional) 1-2 pinches
- Warm milk and honey together. Prepare bread cubes, removing crust.
- 2. Place in two-quart buttered casserole. Beat eggs slightly with salt. Add to bread cubes with honey mixture and vanilla. Sprinkle top with nutmeg.
- 3. Heat oven to 300 degrees. Bake 50-60 minutes or until custard tests done near center. May be served warm or cold.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/