Broccoli & Cheese Casserole
Broccoli & Cheese has lost some of its popularity over the last few years, but still a great dish !!
- Eggs, fresh, beaten 3 each
- Cottage cheese 1 cup (8 oz)
- Pepper 2 pinches
- Cheddar cheese, shredded 2 cups
- Flour, A.P. 3 Tbsp.
- Salt 2 tsp.
- Broccoli, frozen, chopped, thawed 2-10 oz packages
- reheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl bowl beat eggs slightly; beat in cottage and 1 cup of cheddar cheese, flour, salt and pepper.
- Drain broccoli well, patting dry with paper towels. Stir into egg mixture.
- Pour into a greased 9 x9 baking dish, spreading evenly. Bake for 25 minutes; remove from the oven; top with remaining cup of cheddar cheese. place bake into oven; cook until the cheese is melted and a few brown spots appear.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/