Blushing Rose Punch
This recipe was given to me by my friend Donna, Thanks!!
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail 1 pint
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice 1-1/2 cups
- Sugar 1 cup
- Ginger ale, chilled 20 (28 oz) bottles
- Raspberry sherbet 1 quart
- Ice ring
- Lemon or lime slices
- Combine cranberry juice cocktail, lemon juic, and suagr; blend well and chill. To serve, pour over ice ring in punch bowl, add chilled ginger ale, then gentle stir in sherbert, garnish with lemon slices. Yeild: about 30 (punch cup) servings; double the recipe for a reception of 40-50 guest.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/