Blueberry Dump Cake
This is a easy dessert with just a few ingredients. Great dessert to feed a crowd. You can use cherry, peach or blackberry pie filling also. Please watch the video (Blueberry Dump Cake)
- 1 French vanilla or white cake mix
- 1 cup BUTTER MELTED
- 1 can BLUEBERRY PIE FILLING
- 1 can (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place cake mix in a bowl; add just enough butter until the cake mix is like a course cornmeal texture. You want to have pea size cake crumbs.
- In a 8-1/2 by 11 inch. baking dish add the blueberries; spread. Add pineapple, spread.
- Place the crumbs over the blueberry mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let stand for 15-20 minutes before serving.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/