Grilled Spiced Apples
This dish goes great with pork chops, chicken and can be a dessert with ice cream! Please check out the video ( Grilled Spiced Apples)
- 4 Apples, (Granny Smith's, Pink Ladies)or any firm apple
- 2 Tbsp ORANGE JUICE
- 2 Tbsp BROWN SUGAR
- 1 Tbsp SOY SAUCE
- 1/2 tsp CINNAMON
- 1/4 tsp APPLE PIE SPICE
- 1/4 tsp SALT
- Wedge and remove seeds from apples.
- Combine orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, pie spice and salt; mix well
- Add apple to marinade, refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Grill on a 400F grill about 3-4 minutes on each side.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/