Blitz Bread: No-Fuss Focaccia
You can change this up with your own herbs and cheeses!
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (plus additional for drizzling)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast
- 4 teaspoons Pizza Dough Flavor, optional
- 1/4 cup Vermont cheese powder, optional
- Pizza Seasoning, optional
- Lightly grease a 9" x 13" pan, and drizzle 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil in the bottom.
- Combine all of the ingredients, and beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 60 seconds.
- Scoop the sticky batter into the prepared pan, cover the pan, and let it rise at room temperature for 60 minutes, till it's become puffy.
- While the dough is rising, preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Gently poke the dough all over with your index finger.
- Drizzle it lightly with olive oil, and sprinkle with pizza seasoning, and/or the dried herbs of your choice, if desired.
- Bake the bread till it's golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.