Beef Shish Kebab
A great beef dish to cook on the grill !
- Beef sirloin, cut in 1 inch cubes 1 lb
- White onions, cut in 1 inch cubes 1 small
- Red pepper, fresh cut in 1 inch pieces 1/2 pepper
- Mushrooms, whole medium size 8 each
- Red wine vinegar 3 Tbsp.
- Hot sauce 3 Tbsp.
- Kikkoman’s soy sauce 3 Tbsp.
- Vegetable oil 3 Tbsp.
- Brown sugar 1 tsp.
- Granulated garlic 1 tsp.
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp.
- Soak bamboo (wooden) skewer in water for 1 hour to prevent burning in the grill.
- Combine all marinating ingredients in a small bowl, mix well.
- Start putting the skewer together; place in the following order, one each at a time. Beef - pepper - onion - mushroom - beef - pepper - onion - beef - onion - pepper - beef - mushroom - onion - pepper - beef.
- Place in a non-aluminum dish with sides, pour marinade over shish kebabs; cover; marinate in the refrigerator for one to four hours.
- Grill on a medium high heat for about 15 minutes, turning often. Or broil in the oven, placing on a lower shelf, turning often.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/