Restaurant quality at home!
- Ground beef 1 lb
- Taco Seasoning packet 1 ea
- Enchilada Sauce
- Butter 1 Tbsp
- Flour, A.P. 1 Tbsp
- Water 1-1/2 cup
- Chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin 1/4 tsp
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Tomato sauce 8 oz
- Tortilla shells, 10 inch 4 ea
- Mexican cheese 1 cup
- Brown beef, drain grease. Follow instructions on seasoning packet.
- In a sauce pan melt butter, add flour, mix well
- Add water to the butter-flour mix, add spices, mix well, let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, cook on medium speed for 5 - 10 minutes
- Place a ladle of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place a scoop of seasoned ground beef in a floured tortilla shell, roll up. Place in casserole dish.
- Ladle sauce over tortillas, top with cheese, bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/