Beef Enchilada Dip
Beef Enchilada Dip makes a perfect warm, meaty, cheesy and delicious dip. If you Love enchiladas, then this dip is definitely for you! Get this simple beef enchilada dip for your next event. This recipe was shared with me from a Facebook friend.
- 1½ - 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 cups grated Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Tortilla Chips (optional)
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain. Add in onion and garlic and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in enchilada sauce and top with grated cheese. Cover and allow cheese to melt, about 3 more minutes.
- Top with sour cream and serve with tortilla chips.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/