Beef and Parmesan Noodles
Ground beef, zucchini and bow tie noodles!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 14 1/2 ounces beef broth, ready to serve
- 15 1/2 ounces Italian-style tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups farfalle (bow tie) pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink (breaking up into 3/4" pieces). Remove beef with slotted spoon; pour off drippings.
- In same skillet, add broth, tomatoes and pasta, pushing pasta into liquid. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 15 minutes stirring frequently. Add zucchini; continue cooking 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Return beef to skillet and stir in 1/2 cup cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/