A friend gave me this recipe, very good!
- Ground beef 3 lbs
- Evaporated milk 1-12 oz can
- Oatmeal, old fashion or quick 2 cups
- Eggs 2 each
- Onion, fine chopped 1 cup
- Garlic, powder or granulated 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Salt 2 tsp
- 3 cups ketchup
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp liquid smoke
- Add all ingredients to the bowl, mix well together.
- Form into 1-inch balls.
- Place in lightly greased baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until meatballs are full cooked.
- Cook sauce in non-aluminum sauce pan. In an insert pan or casserole dish, cover meatballs with sauce, bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/