Barbecued Hamburger Patties
This is a great change!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, 1 medium
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix the meat, onion, and salt together. Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- 2. Brown the patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once. Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes. Drain off the excess fat.
- 3. Mix catsup, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Pour sauce over the patties. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, spooning the sauce onto the patties occasionally.
- 4. Serve with the sauce spooned over the patties.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/