Bacon wrapped shrimp $ apple kabobs /w honey
This is a recipe that you will want to make often!!!!!
- Shrimp, medium to large,deveined, raw 20 each
- Bacon, uncooked 7 slices
- Apple, Firm (like a granny Smith) 1
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Italian dressing 3 Tbsp
- Apple juice or cider 2 Tbsp
- Honey 3 Tbsp
- Cut bacon into 3 pieces each. Cut apple in quarters, remove core, cut quartered apples into 4 pieces each,
- 2, Wrap shrimp with bacon. Place on skewers, starting with shrimp. You will have 5 shrimp and 4 apples on each skewer.
- 3. Slightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow dish, drizzle marinade over prepared skewers. Refrigerate form 1-24 hours.
- 4. Grilling Time! Grill over a medium heat, turn after about 5 minutes, baste with BBQ sauce. Turn every 3-4 minutes, basting each time, until the shrimp is cooked.
- Note: Do not cook on to high a heat or you will burn the bacon before the shrimp is cooked.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/