Bacon wrapped mini meatloaves
I like to add little BBQ sauce at the end!
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion, 1 small
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon instant beef bouillon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 bacon slices, cut in half
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the bacon, together. Shape the mixture into 6 small loaves.
- Crisscross 2 of the half slices of bacon across each loaf, tucking the ends under each loaf.
- Place the loaves on a rack in a shallow baking pan and bake uncovered for 50 minutes. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/