Bacon and Cheese Quiche
They say quiche isn't cool any more. That's okay, I'll sit down to this not so cool quiche any time!!
- Eggs 4 each
- Heavy cream 3/4 cup
- Milk 3/4 cup
- Grated cheddar or Swiss cheese 1 cup
- Chopped cooked bacon 3/4 cup
- Chopped onion, lightly sauteed 1/2 cup
- Chopped parsley 1 teaspoon
- Pie shell 1-9 inch deep dish
- Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the cream, milk, cheese, bacon, onion and parsley. Mix gently to retain the air.
- Pour into the pie shell.
- Bake at 320 F for 35-40 minutes or until the center is firm.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/