Veggie Pasta Salad
Refreshing and healthy!
- Pasta, dry , pinwheels 2 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Onions, fresh, 1/4 inch diced 1/2 cup
- Red pepper, 1/4 inch diced 1/2 cup
- Yellow pepper, 1/4 inch diced 1/2 cup
- Broccoli, fresh, very small florets 1/2 cup
- Celery, fresh, 1/4 inch diced 1/2 cup
- Cucumber, peeled, 1/4 inch diced 1 cup
- Cheese, American, 1/4 inch diced 1/2 cup
- Italian dressing (brand name) 1 cup
- Salt & Pepper To taste
- Basil leaves, dry 1/2 tsp
- Cook pasta in water and salt until al denta, drain, chill.
- Combine pasta and vegetables together. Pour dressing and basil over vegetables, mix well, season to taste.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/