Vegetable Fried Rice
Select your favorite vegetables and have a delightful meal !!
- Rice, parboiled, raw 2 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Water 4 cups
- hoice of vegetables
- Broccoli, florets1 cup
- Onions, fine diced, white or purple 1/4 cup
- Peppers, fine diced 1/4 cup
- Carrots, shredded or fine diced 1/4 cup
- Purple cabbage, shredded 1/2 cup
- Snow peas,fresh 1/2 cup
- Olive oil 3 Tbsp.
- Soy sauce, kikkoman's 3 Tbsp.
- Ginger, ground 1/2 tsp.
- Black pepper 1/4 tsp.
- Garlic, granulated 1/2 tsp.
- Salt To taste
- Cook rice, spread on sheet pan to cool.
- In a wok or saute pan on medium high heat, add oil. When the oil is hot, add onions, peppers, carrots and any other firmer vegetable. Stir constantly.
- Add rice, soy sauce, spices, stir constantly. Add broccoli and any other soft vegetable.
- Note: The cooking time in the wok or skillet should only be 3-4 minutes.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/