Serve this next to chicken, pork, beef, lamb, etc., etc.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 cups broccoli
- Combine soy sauce, rice wine and sugar in bowl and set aside. Heat (medium) skillet, and add sesame seeds. Cook for 1 minute. Remove seeds and set aside. Add oil, red pepper, ginger (crushed) and garlic (crushed) for 30 seconds. Add broccoli for 1 minute. Add soy mixture. Cover and cook for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/