This steak will melt in your mouth!
- 1 lbs round steak -- cut in pieces
- 1/4 Cup flour
- 1 Tbsp. parsley -- chopped
- 1/8 tsp. thyme
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Cup onion -- sliced
- 2 Medium carrot -- cut in strips
- 1 Can condensed French onion soup
- In 9 inch pie pan stir together flour, parsley, thyme and pepper. Coat steak with flour mixture.
- In 10 inch skillet heat oil; add steak. Brown over medium high heat (3 to 4 minutes on each side).
- Add all remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; continue cooking until steak is tender. (50 to 60 minutes)
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/