Sweet ‘n Tangy Bacon-wrapped Lit’l Smokies
- 1 lb Bacon, cut in thirds
- 1 lb Lit'l Smokies
- 1 cup BROWN SUGAR
- 3 Tbsp (Dijon or classic yellow work equally as well)
- 3/4 tsp GROUND CAYENNE PEPPER
- **Tip: Freezing the bacon makes it easy to cut neatly into thirds.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Roll each lil smokie into a piece of bacon. Place in a single layer in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix 3/4 cup brown sugar, mustard and cayenne thoroughly. Drizzle this mustard mixture over the smokies, Then sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup brown sugar.