Spinach Dip, Chilled
- chopped cooked spinach (1 10 oz. frozen pkg.) 1 cup
- Sour cream 1 cup
- Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Green onions, chopped 6 each
- Water chestnuts, finely chopped 1 8-ounce can
- Garlic, minced 2 cloves
- Chopped parsley 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice 2 Tbsp
- Pepper 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Squeeze the spinach dry and pat it down with paper towels.
- In a medium bowl stir together all ingredients until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Prep Tip: This recipe can be prepared in a food processor and/or a day ahead, with great results.
- Serve chilled with sour dough bread and raw vegetable dippers like turnip slices and red pepper strips. Or serve in a scooped-out sour dough bread bowl, if desired, and save the scooped-out bread for dippers.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/