This is a recipe that was shared with my from Facebook. Recipe from My Yellow Umbrella
- 2 cans pillsbury butter crescent rolls (buy the seamless version if you can find them!)
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup SUGAR
- 1 tsp VANILLA
- 1/4 cup BUTTER MELTED
- Cinnamon and sugar (I used about 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tbs cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. If you are using a glass pan, adjust the temperature to 325 degrees
- Unroll and spread one can of crescent rolls on bottom of ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- If you aren't using the seamless crescents, be sure to smooth out the seams before adding the filling. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl. Spread mixture over crescent rolls. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture, being sure to press together any seams. Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/