Sauteed Butternut Squash
This recipe has a lot of favor!
- 1 each Butternut squash, medium
- 1 medium Onion, julienned
- 2 cloves Garlic, fresh, diced
- 2 Tbsp BROWN SUGAR
- 3 Tbsp BUTTER
- 1/2 tsp CRUSHED RED PEPPER
- 1-1/2 tsp SALT
- 1/2 tsp PEPPER
- 2-3 tsp HONEY
- Wash, peel, remove seeds and dice into ¾ to 1 inch pieces.
- Over medium heat, sauté onions in butter about 2 minutes, add garlic, cook about 2 minutes, add diced squash, sauté about 2-3 minutes..
- Add the salt, pepper, sugar, and red pepper , to the squash , cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Pour desired honey over squash, stir, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook on low for 2-30 minutes .
- Great fresh, flavor is just as good reheated. If frozen, may be a little mushy but still has great flavor.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/