Nothing is as good as well made "Joe"
- Ground beef 85/ 15 or better 1 lb
- Ketchup 1/2 cup
- Vinegar, apple cider 2 Tbsp.
- Brown sugar 1/2 tsp
- Mustard, yellow 2 Tbsp.
- Salt 2 pinches
- Onion, Fine diced 1 small
- Water 2 Tbsp.
- Cook ground beef in its own fat until beef loses it’s pink color, stirring to break apart. Drain or skin off excess fat.
- Combine onions, ketchup, mustard, salt, brown sugar, vinegar and water: add to beef; stir to mix well.
- Cover; simmer 15 minutes; stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- This recipe freezes well.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/