Sesame Orange Chicken Recipe
Orange juice & Honey, what a combo!!
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup honey (orange blossom if available)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Combine orange juice, honey, ginger, garlic, orange zest, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add chicken; stir to coat. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat until hot; add vegetable oil and swirl to coat.
- When oil is hot, add chicken and cook over medium heat 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Add left over marinade to skillet and boil over medium-high heat, turning chicken once or twice, 3 to
- minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is reduced by half.
- Remove chicken and add sesame oil into sauce remaining in skillet. Stir and cook another 2 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/