Savory Baked Chicken
This recipe can be cooked in the oven or on the grill. Either chciken quarters, 8 pieces cut up, or boneless breast may be used.
- Chicken, quarters 4 each
- Soy sauce, kikkoman’s 1/4 cup
- Worcestershire sauce 1/4 cup
- Pineapple or orange juice 1/4 cup
- Granulated garlic 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Wash chicken well, remove any excess fat. Place in a gallon ziplock bag.
- 2. In a small bowl combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, juice, garlic and pepper. Pour sauce over chicken, seal tight, turn the bag to coat the chicken well. Let marinade for 1 - 24 hours. The longer the marinade stays on the chicken the darker it will be when done.
- 3. BAKE: Place on a sheet pan or glass dish. Bake at 325 °F for 1 hour, uncovered. Do not add any water to the pan.
- GRILL : Grill over a medium heat for 1 hour to 1 hour 20 minutes. You know your grill, use proper judgement.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/