Sauteed Fish Filet, Tilapia
This cooking method can be used on any mild fish filet.
- Fish fillet, tilapia 2 each
- Butter 1 Tbsp
- Olive oil 1 Tbsp
- Cayenne pepper a dusting
- Salt a dusting
- Black pepper a dusting
- Lemon, fresh 1/2 lemon
- Season both sides of the filets with a dusting of cayenne pepper, salt and pepper.
- Heat saute pan on medium, add butter and olive oil, spread well.
- Place the filet in pan, presentation side down. Cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook on opposite side for 2 minutes.
- Plate and serve.
- Thicker filets may take a little longer to cook. look for the meat to just start flaking.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/