Great recipe from Betty Crocker!!
- 1 6-ounce package Betty Crocker Hash Brown Potatoes
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup chopped ham (about 4 ounces)
- In large skillet, prepare hash browns according to package directions for crispy hash browns, except reduce salt to 3/4 teaspoon. Combine beaten eggs, cheese, green onion and milk. After turning potatoes over, sprinkle ham evenly on surface. Pour egg mixture over all. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are set. Cut in wedges to serve.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/