Roasted Red Skin Potatoes
I'm telling you, this dish will go fast!!
- Red Skin Potatoes,quartered 1-1/2 to 2 lbs
- Butter, melted 3 Tbsp.
- Granulated garlic 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- salt ( add to water) as needed
- Boil potatoes until tender, drain well. Place hot potatoes on a pan line with foil.
- Drizzle butter over potatoes, add salt, pepper and garlic. Toss lightly to coat.
- Bake at 350F to 375F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- The salt, pepper and garlic are just guide lines. You can also add other herbs and spices, such as dry basil, chives, parsley, dill, etc.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/