Pumpkin Black Bean Chipotle Soup
This is a great blend of flavor, has a chili flavor.
- Black Beans, drained, rinsed 1-15 oz can
- Chicken Broth 2-1/2 cups
- Onion, fine diced 1 each
- Celery, fine diced 1/2 cup
- Pumpkin, canned, 100% pure 1-15 oz can
- Chipotle, ground 1/2 tsp
- Cumin, ground 1-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Garlic, granulated 1/2 tsp
- Butter 3 Tbsp
- Saute onions and celery in butter until translucent. Add drained beans and spices, with well, cook 4-5 minutes.
- Combine pumpkin with the chicken broth, mix well.
- Add the pumpkin/broth mixture to the beans.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 30-45 minutes uncovered, stirring occasionally
- Great with sour cream and cheese as garnish.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/