Pounded BBQ Chicken Sandwich
This sandwich is so tender and juicy, give it a try!!
- Chicken tenders, fresh 12 each
- Lemon pepper as needed
- Garlic, granulated as needed
- Italian dressing 1/4 cup
- Soy sauce 1/4 cup
- BBQ sauce any brand 3/4 cup
- Hamburger or kaiser buns 4 each
- Pound chicken tenders between clear wrap; until very thin. Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic on both sides.
- Marinate chicken tenders in refrigerator for 1-6 hours.
- Heat grill to 550F. If using charcoal, get grill to a 3 second hand count.
- Grill chicken on each side; 3 minutes each. Dip in BBQ sauce; place back on grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and plate chicken.
- top with assorted lettuce, bacon, sauteed onions, sauteed mushrooms and much more.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/