Pineapple Cheese bars
This recipe was given to me by a friend!
- Pineapple cake mix (2 layer size) 1 pkg.
- Butter, softened 1/2 cup
- Eggs 3 each
- Crushed pineapple, Del Monte, well drained 1 - 15-1/4 oz can
- Philadelphia Soft cream cheese spread 1 tub (8oz)
- Powdered sugar 1 lb
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, butter and 1 of the eggs. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until combined ( mixture will be stiff). Press into bottom of a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Top with drained pineapple.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat remaining 2 eggs, cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until smooth. Pour over pineapple layer. Bake about 40 minutes or until top is golden brown and set. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/