You can fine Pesto Sauce in most stores!
- English muffins, halved and toasted
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce, heated
- 2 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 large California Fresh Eggs
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 2 ounces finely grated jack cheese
- Fresh basil leaves or parsley
- Place 2 muffin halves on each serving plate. Spread each with 2 tablespoons pesto sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Scramble eggs with garlic. Place on muffins and top with jack cheese. Garnish with fresh basil leaves or parsley.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/