Peaches & Cream Pie
What a pie !!!! This recipe was given to me by one of my students.
- Flour, AP 3/4 cup
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla pudding mix (cook & serve) 1 (3 oz box)
- Butter, softened 3 Tbsp
- Eggs, fresh 1 each
- Milk, fresh 1/2 cup
- Cream cheese, softened 1 - (8 oz)
- Granulated sugar 1/2 cup
- Peach slices, drained ( syrup reserved) 1-(29 oz can)
- Granulated sugar 1 Tbsp
- Cinnamon, ground 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease sides and bottom of a 10 inch deep dish pie pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl; mix together flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla pudding mix.
- Mix in butter, egg, and milk. Beat for 2 minutes. Pour the cake batter into the pie pan.
- Arrange peach on to of the cake batter.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and 3 Tbsp of the reserved peach juice. Beat for 2 minutes. Spoon mixture over peaches to within 1 inch of pan edge.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over pie. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes; or until golden brown. Chill before serving.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/