Pasta del Mar
A seafood spaghetti dish!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 pound small fresh shrimp (about 6 oz.), peeled and deveined
- 1 27 1/2-ounce jar Ragú Light Pasta Sauce —Tomato and Herb
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- 8 ounce vermicelli, uncooked
- 1 cup canned crabmeat (6 oz.), drained and rinsed
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; add onion. Cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in garlic and shrimp; cook, stirring frequently, until shrimp just turn pink.
- Stir in pasta sauce, red pepper and lemon peel; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes.
- Add crabmeat to sauce; heat through, stirring gently. Spoon sauce over hot pasta; serve immediately.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/