Who doesn't love freshly made pancakes !
- Flour, A. P., sifted 1-1/4 cup
- Baking powder 1 Tbsp.
- Sugar, granulated 1 Tbsp.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Egg, beaten 1 each
- Milk, fresh 1 cup
- Butter, melted or salad oil 2 Tbsp.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Combine egg, milk and melted butter or salad oil; add to flour mixture, stir until ingredients are moistened. let stand 5 minutes, stir and cook on griddle. Batter may be lumpy, that's okay.
- add blueberries, bananas, pineapple tidbits, pecans, etc.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/