Lean Homemade Sausage
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1/2 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Place in an air-tight container. Chill in the refrigerator 4-24 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Shape into 1/2-inch thick patties. In skillet cook patties over medium heat about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until done.
- TO BROIL: Place patties on an unheated rack in broiler pan. Broil 5 inches from heat about 5 minutes on each side.
- Bake it ! Grill it!, Crumble it!
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/